Take 3!

Hi. My name is Christine, but please call me Chris. (I don't care if it makes you squirm. I am a girl and I like to be called Chris. Deal with it.) This is my third go at starting a blog. Why do I keep doing it? I'm not sure. I love reading blogs and I want to be part of the whole culture instead of just a voyeur. And like the saying goes, "Try. Try again." So here I am trying again.

A little about myself. I'm a mother of 3 under 5 in my late 20's. If you saw me on the street you might think I'm a teenager babysitting. It's a blessing and a curse. I actually got carded for an R rated movie when I was pregnant with my first. I was 21 and with my 17 year old sister. She did not get carded. As I was chuckling to myself and pulling out my I.D. she is arguing with the ticket seller. "Do you think there is anything in this movie that she hasn't seen?"... or done.

While being a mom is a large part of who I am, it is not all that I am. This blog will be about both parts of me. So there will be plenty of mommy and family related content. And at least the occasional personal tidbit. So here's my coming out. Until next time.

Chris

0 comments: