Cheap Toys... sometimes

My kids are playing in/on a toilet box. It's pretty much been the only thing they've played with for the last 3 days. My boy even took a nap on it.

It's got me wondering why I buy them toys at all. They've had more fun with this box then with all their toys from Christmas. It's been a house and a slide. They've colored it with markers. I even climbed in there with them. Now that was a sight.

This toy cost me nothing. Well as long as you don't count the toilet that came in it. The toilet cost something. Thank you box for providing hours of creative fun for my kids.

Here's an interesting product for the cardboard box toy enthusiast.

Mr. McGroovy's Box Rivets™ are inexpensive plastic connectors that make building fantastic cardboard creations quick & simple.

This guy found a way to make money off a kid's favorite free toy. Good for him.

If you don't have any largish appliances coming your way, try contacting a local appliance store. They usually have plenty of boxes lying around. Or if you're not a do it yourself-er you can buy a Kidsonroof Mobile Home. It's pricey, at about $50, but still cheaper then a new fridge.

0 comments: